mushroom gone!!

probly took a road trip and is stuck behind or under rock their very hardy so I'm sure its ok just not visible lol

might have just went wandering.. I had a mushroom do it about 6 months ago disapeared for about 2 months came out in a totaly different location ( about halfway across the tank)... Now I have 10 of those mushrooms growing...:D

my shroomies have a ton of babies, and front he flow one of them twisted and ripped its foot off and it was floating around the tank. that gives you an idea of the shit these things do..

I've had mushrooms float away never to be seen again. Suggest you look under rock with a flashlight and possibly move rock around a little to find it. Then put it on a small rock inside a very small glass bowl so it less likely to float away again. Superglue will not work with mushrooms. Hopefully the shroom will attach it self to the small rock.

Thanks. I actually foundit shrivelled up in the sand later on but I kept it in the tank cuz I had hope and now it looks pretty good.

Back