LPS shots

Rcpilot

Reef enthusiast
Acans:

PIC_0024_597686.JPG

Check out the black tubular sponges on the left5 side of the following 2 pics.

PIC_0022_503173.JPG

PIC_0021_58929.JPG

PIC_0019_789215.JPG

Trumpet coral:

PIC_0017.JPG

The polyps on the following enchanita coral were more purple. I changed my bulbs a month ago and now some of the edges/tips of this coral are turning orange..... sorta orange. I'm wondering if this coral is just coloring up due to the new lights or if it might be bleaching from too much light. I've had it for 6 months and no change until I changed the lights.

My other corals are all looking better. More colorful. Deeper colors and more fluorescence. None of them look bad at all. But I have no reference on the enchanita. Never seen another one in person and never had a coral bleach before, so I have nothing to go on here. Any opinions?

I always change about 5g on Sunday. It's in a 30g tank. I don't have whacked out water parameters. No nitrates, ph is good. No ammonia. TDS is reading 0. It's pretty maintenance free and pretty steady 99.99% of the time.

PIC_0012_191284.JPG

PIC_0008_49255.JPG

PIC_0013_276824.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks Dustin.

They do puff up real good. The 2 orange ones and the purple/green one puff up and extend about 3" tall. The polyps on these acans are 2" wide.

The red striped one stays sorta flat but it puffs up and expands outward instead of upward.

All these acans started out as 3 polyp frags that were on a 1/2" wide and 1" long rock. Hard to notice the growth until I think back about how small they were when I first got them. :^:

Back