lighting question

imdaring

love my reef
OK I'm trying to set up my frag tank and I found this lighting I was going to be using a temp 10 gal tank that I have but now I'm thinking about setting something up with a shallow tote and then I will have a overflow on it going to a sump
VHO Aquarium Lighting
Great for your Reef tank or your Live Plants
VHO Stands for very high output. Fixture is a white reflector with 4, 48" Water proof endcaps, Magnetic ballest will run up to 110 watt, T-12 Bulbs wired for ( 4) 48" VHO T-12 Bulbs. Fixture comes with working light bulbs, but they need to be replaced for good coral or plant growth. Feel free to stop by and take a look if you are in the Chicago area.
Aquatic World 2029 W. Belmont Ave. Chicago, IL 60618
This is Local Pick up ONLY
27a7_1.JPG

264b_1.JPG

Definitely worth $50 even with old bulbs. The ballasts alone (there are 2 in that box) are worth more, plus you get a fixture. Jump on it.

it's a buy it now in Chicago and I live in Minnesota but I have a friend that lives in Chicago and is coming home this weekend so she said that she could pick it up for me on her way home

My friend from Chicago delivered my light today have not had time to hook them up but she said the guy at the store lit them up and she said the seem to work very good now I just need to get a few more things so I can get the frag tank set up

Back