Koralia's

Cathic

Fish Wrangler
Have access to them finally locally, wanted to know if i should use 4 (4's) or 4 (2's) or a mix for the 30 any suggestions on using them for circulation and placement would be appreciated also got the required materials for a 15g sump for the 30, have a few questions about those but want some opinions later. Thanks guys.

I have 3 (4s) and 1 (2) in my 72g. I have one lower in the tank in the back pushing water through the rocks and PVC pipe and then three around the top. I have one close to the surface to stir up the water at one end of the tank opposite from skimmer and HOB fuge which circulate the water on the other end.

Hope this helps.

For a 30 gallon tank? I'd go with two 2s or one 2 and one 3. Seriously four 4s in a 30? That would take up your entire tank! On my 240, I ran six 3s, and now on my 90 I run three 3s.

What ever I have available to me. I'll see if they are Evo's werent stocked today just saw theyre sticker shocks.

I have one K1 in the back corner of my 29 and its plenty. I think the Koralias are over-rated. Consider a plain old power-head.

I have some plain ol powerheads they just form a "jet" of water, but the price is exceptionally cheap at roughly 9 bucks a PH for the Koralias, which I hear dont create the "jet" effect.

For a 30 gallon tank? I'd go with two 2s or one 2 and one 3. Seriously four 4s in a 30? That would take up your entire tank! On my 240, I ran six 3s, and now on my 90 I run three 3s.

My thoughts as well. I have a pair of K4 in my 120, and a spare K3 just sitting around. I also have a K-Nano in my 24 and it is okay.

Back