jebo skimmer

godeeporgohome123

Reefing newb
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]skimmers are expensive so i looked on ebay and found this one a jebo skimmer i think anyways is new and all just tell me what you guys think the quotes are from the ebay page it also says that this skimmer can be HOB or in a sump..
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"This Jebo skimmer improves skimming efficiency and gas exchange with the effect triple venturi action. Triple venturi is the most effective impeller technology to create thousands of micro air bubbles every minute. The water and micro air bubbles in the vortex chamber biologically react to naturally filter your aquarium." [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"This skimmer has a 515 gallon per hour powerhead included. The item is plug and play ready to operate upon arrival. It is designed to hang on the back of your aquarium OR it can go inside a sump/ Refugium setup." [/FONT]​

As long as its not driven by an airstone it will probably work. Sounds like a it might be ok, how much is it. Also, if its going on your 10 gal you probably dont even need a skimmer just do a two gallon water change every week

Im a little skeptical. My Octo Extreme 200 is rated for 200 gallons and the body is over 8" in diameter. That is only 5". Also, the pump sounds over sized for the body of the skimmer. I would pass on it, but someone else please put in .02. Good price though, just looks a little cheap.

Back