Is the old gang still here?

Piggy

Reef enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've visited. But I had a lot of things to deal with.Some good some not. On the good side my daughter got married and I discovered the joy of camping.
I still have my saltwater tank. Things are going pretty good with it. I did get a wave maker hooked up to it. Which I wished I would of done sooner. It's great to be able to set the power heads to different speeds. I'm planning on adding some more rock to it. It seems to me that there is less then when I started. Still have the original fish that I started with. Haven't added any new ones. Have replaced snails and shrimp. As for corals have most of the ones I started with. I lost a few to them small white stars. Which are a pain to get rid of. Still picking them out whenever I see one. Other then that my tank is pretty stable.

Wow long time no see! It's great to see you back again. Are you going to be sticking around?

Going to try unless something else happens. Plus been keeping up with facebook.
So how is your tank doing? Last I knew you were downsizing and starting a smaller one.

Going to try unless something else happens. Plus been keeping up with facebook.
So how is your tank doing? Last I knew you were downsizing and starting a smaller one.

Yes, that was about a year and a half ago when I moved. I downsized from a 240 to a 90. It's been going really well -- I filled the tank up very quickly though, and have been out of space for quite a while now! So I can't buy corals anymore. :(

Yes, that was about a year and a half ago when I moved. I downsized from a 240 to a 90. It's been going really well -- I filled the tank up very quickly though, and have been out of space for quite a while now! So I can't buy corals anymore. :(

Damn, wonder what I'm gonna do with these Blastos now? :grumble:

Back