Internet shops

Homer

Reefing newb
As YOu all start to know.. I am from Amsterdam, Netherlands - Le Europe... most of the cool reef online shops don`t ship outside of USA, which is very sad for me :(

SO, if anyone of You have any link to a shop, that sells these beautiful marine creatures and ships them to Europe, please. I beg You, let me know :)

Homer:
Do you know of any other people in your area that have reef tanks? Don't forget to consider schools and universities as possibilities. Anyone involved would be an asset and would be happy to have a comrade in the hobby. That may be your first ditch best way to find resources. Also, if you find someone, they may be the best source for coral frags... just thinking how to help.

MY uncle, but he is in to fish only aquariums... He buys his stuff from local shops... but the prices.. well they are way too expensive... Radion Xr30 costs 900 $ ... so.. it is too much

One of my fixtures is the 54 X 36 version of this... and I think it is my favorite.. plug and play.. some will say that a bank of 1 watts is not enough.. well my tank water is 23" deep and it reaches fine... but I still don't know the size of your tank.

You can get better prices... these will link side by side and come with legs and can be hung on cables. I think the picture in this link is two 36" x 36 LED units connected together. Mine has three rows of LED's.

AquaticLife 1 Watt LED Expandable Reef Aquarium Fixtures

Last edited:
One of my fixtures is the 54 X 36 version of this... and I think it is my favorite.. plug and play.. some will say that a bank of 1 watts is not enough.. well my tank water is 23" deep and it reaches fine... but I still don't know the size of your tank.

You can get better prices... these will link side by side and come with legs and can be hung on cables. I think the picture in this link is two 36" x 36 LED units connected together. Mine has three rows of LED's.

AquaticLife 1 Watt LED Expandable Reef Aquarium Fixtures

Either 450 liters or 360 liter aquarium 130 lenght or 160 lenght.

Homer, then I would seriously consider the RapidLED units and do the soldering myself. I did that, and they are great units ..just aren't as good "eye candy" wise. I purchased a total of 54 LEDs and four ELN 60 48D drivers and the two gang dimmer pot kit. With this set-up you wire from 8 to 14 LEDs in series to each driver. You use the two pot kit to divide the voltage from the supplied 10 volt supply to send 0 to 10 volts to the driver's dim signal input. .. and you can dim several drivers off each pot. I used one dimmer for the blue, and the other for whites and others. I bought the 36" long heat sink rails.. you can figure it out at the web site.. rapidled.com .. I wired mine in two evenings.. with no hitches.. if you buy one of the kits they come with cable hangers.. and he recommends sets per tank size. and will support you well. I have no ideal about to your country... you should be able to work it out.

Last edited:
Back