I need your help!!! Please READ and REPOST!

mng777777

Shark Wrangler Wannabe
Reaction score
Hey guys,
This one hits close to home. My bosses daughter was abducted from her home in Tucson last night. Here is the flyer with her info. Please put the word out on all of the social networking sites and help bring Ashley home!
Please Help Ashley Kingsbury

WTF is up with dude from Utah? That is fucking awful. I hope they find her quickly and hang dude by his short hairs.

This is the guy who took her: 187587_835479182_5302572_n.jpg
He is in a silver 2000 Hyundai Elantra Utah license plates Z754UV.

Last edited:
Oh my word!!!! I'll send positive thoughts their way. I canNOT imagine what those parents are feeling :(

What the fuck?? Sorry but that's terrible. I wish i was a world leader some days, so i could just sentence these douche bags to death.

The "person of interest" works at ADT Security Services! If his employer were to find out he is even a suspect he would get fired instantly.

Please keep us updated.

Last edited:
Good luck to the family my only hope when his daughter is returned safely Dad should get 10 minutes alone with him.

She is still missing! Authorities think she is headed towards Florida. Please help spread the word!!!!

I am curious since she is 14 do they know if she ran away with this guy or if he truly kidnapped her? I ask because you said something about her coming to florida and this seems to be the place everyone runs away to for some reason

I am curious since she is 14 do they know if she ran away with this guy or if he truly kidnapped her? I ask because you said something about her coming to florida and this seems to be the place everyone runs away to for some reason
I believe she was kidnapped. She connected with the guy online and allowed him to enter her home, however her father, my boss, arrived home to find things knocked over, broken glass, etc. and she left without her phone, medicine, makeup, purse, clothes, backpack, etc. If you look at her missing page on FB, this guys ex came forward and confirmed that he is a nasty guy. Additionally, two mothers came forward and said that they recently had to file restraining orders against him because he was harassing their daughters. One is 13, the other is 15. It sounds like he is a predator, fixated on young girls.

She suffers from migraine headaches and gets very sick without her medicine. She was seen vomiting in a rest stop near I-10 east towards Louisiana. Please be on the look out. call 911 if you see her. Anthony was spotted wearing a white t-shirt and again, they are in a silver 2000 Hyundai Elantra with Utah plates Z754UV

Back