Help with this camelshrimp!

fishsticks

No clue about reefs
i need to catch him is there any traps or anything i can buy or a predator or anything i can buy that will get rid of him please help:frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::pooh:

you can try the pop bottle trap just cut one one off and turn it around and put it back together. then put some food in it and hope for the best.

cut the bottle about 3\4 to the top than take that top peice and turn it so it faces the bottom af the pop bottle than put it in side the base of the bottle and glue the bottle backtogether.

like this??

Untitled.jpg

wouldnt he escape through? right back out

ok i built it lol and put mysis and bloodworms the fish went after it but none went in now im goin to wait on him to slip in! and bam! got him

Last edited:
Just stay close and watch with your net ready.When the shrimp goes into the trap,get the net over the opening and remove the trap with the shrimp inside.

i caught him! i just used the bottom half of the bottle not the top part with the screw on cap, and when he went in i just swiped my net fast on the end cap of the open bottle he almost escaped! thanks guys its been 4 long months with this guy, hes back to the petstore and im buying a baby red starfish the one he ate! yes he ate my starfish :(

Back