Hello

marine430

Reefing newb
Hi everyone my name is Chris I am new to this fourm. I love Aquariums of all types. I started my first FW tank when i was 10. Did the whole breeding thing with guppies, mollys, and cichlids. from there when i turned 16 or so I started my first SW FOWL tank and made a bunch of mistakes. I started with a few damsels tomato clown and a grouper. as you can see that is where my first mistake was. My grouper ate all my fish (shocker i know). I had my grouper for a few years until he got to big for my tank. I just gave him to a LFS so they could give him a good home. When I turned 21-22 I started my tank up again concentrating on the right fish to have when again I went through my learning curve. Had my issues with water, ich, lighting, and a tank cracking causing lots of damage. So my 3rd go around i started a 10gal nano with a few fish, softies and just really trying to understand the ecosystem. I went from a 10 gal to a 20L to my now current 37gal tank. I am still learning things today but my new challenges are to have the tank that i am happy with!!!

Back