freakiest day ever!

Melonbob

Reef enthusiast
So my new clown was getting beat up bad, but by the christmas wrasse. I decided to catch the wrasse and throw him in the predator (he's at least 4"). I spent two hours doing that, dropped him in, and the lion promptly ate him. Actually, he could only get half in his mouth. Spit him out, tried again about 5 minutes later. I scooped up my dazed, but unharmed christmas wrasse and bagged him. He's at the lfs for store credit, now I gotta decide what to do. The two clowns got along great as soon as the wrasse was gone, and already found the anemone. They are hosting like it was their home all their lives! For pics, see my build thread!

Amazing story! Can't believe your wrasse didn't get hurt. Now, as long as your carpet doesn't eat your clowns you'll be fine. :eek:

I couldn't believe it either, not once but twice! It took me two hours to catch him in the reef, after getting stuck in the lions mouth twice he was so dazed, I just reached down and scooped him! He's at the lfs now, store credit for something else.....

That's a pretty good lfs that would take the fish back knowing what happened to it. I doubt any around here would after hearing that ordeal.

ummmm yeah I was kinda mum on that. Doesn't matter, hes not being sold till the owner comes back from vacation next week. So if he croaks, I'm S.O.L. Either way, I had no place to keep him here. Serves him right for laying a beating on Shampoo 2.

Lucky wrasse.

I had to remove the 6-line from my tank for abusing the clown. That 6-line is stuck in a 5g tank by himself for eternity. I hope he goes insane from loneliness. I hate him, but don't have the heart to flush him and am not willing to GIVE him to the LFS for $2 store credit either. I paid about $20 for him and I ain't GIVING him back for $2 credit.

I wish you'd had a video camera when that lion fish spit him out. :shock: Did he poop? :mrgreen:

Lucky wrasse.

I had to remove the 6-line from my tank for abusing the clown. That 6-line is stuck in a 5g tank by himself for eternity. I hope he goes insane from loneliness. I hate him, but don't have the heart to flush him and am not willing to GIVE him to the LFS for $2 store credit either. I paid about $20 for him and I ain't GIVING him back for $2 credit.

I wish you'd had a video camera when that lion fish spit him out. :shock: Did he poop? :mrgreen:

I must of gotten your twin six line. I keep saying I need to catch him but just the thought makes me think twice. He's a big pain.

Back