Frags

(Not shipping them out) But i did my first major "pruning". It was kinda a hassle to say the least. I thought it was going to easier. Anywho, The calaupra algae has been wrapping its self in my zoa's and i want the crap out of my tank so that made me want to cut. Also to start the new tank fund.:bounce: Sold 4, 5 dollars frags yesterday. Ill be cutting more soon but i ran out of plugs. All in the photo are 5 dollars. Whatcha think?

DSC_0460.jpg

Yea. It's just a pain using gloves and not haveing the proper lighting that was messing with me. Try to cut in-between the polyps of corse. Some might just peel off...superglue on the butt and done. I did all cutting in a new bowl outside of the tanks....made the frag rack from a mag float and some light diffuser...

I think that i should move closer to you....... in a non creepy way... hahahaha

ROFLMAO, that reminds me of this!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAUoas_LaA]‪Paula Abdul's Stalker Love Song - Paul Marturano - Idol‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Those frags look awesome. I would be very interested in them if you decided to do shipping.

And it looks like you wearing the same pants in your picture as you are in your profile picture... Maybe you should use the money from the frags for a second pair of pants lol

Those frags look awesome. I would be very interested in them if you decided to do shipping.

And it looks like you wearing the same pants in your picture as you are in your profile picture... Maybe you should use the money from the frags for a second pair of pants lol

Why? They arent that old. Maybe a year to the day. It not as if i dont wash my clothes. As far as shipping goes. Maybe a few months down the line after a few more cuttings. This was a spirt of the moment type thing hense the rack that really doesnt fit lol...just a quick rig. Figured i'd see what everyone had to say, thats why i posted. I know a few ppl on here wanted some that live close so now they can take a peak. Prolly cut some more this weekend when i get a chance. :Cheers:

I moved them off their frag mounts to marbles....the plugs got some weird slime on them so i just moved what didnt lfloat away onto these....sold another 4 today.

marbles.jpg

Back