Fish combinations?

Tanner

Tanerious Swimeroundus
So, I recently ran in to QUITEEE a bit of money. And I decided that Im going to get 2 SW tanks, one is gonna be a nice big reef tank that runs across my computer room and my living room, kind of like a wall to split the rooms up.
The second I am building into the old closet in my room, its going to be a predator tank.
Now of course theres gonna be a nice big time interval in betweeen the setup of both tanks, I plan on setting up the Reef one first.
So my question is what are some nice fish combinations that can live in the reef tank and in the predator tank. For example (even tho these may not be compatable at all)

Reef
-Tomato Clown fish
-Tangs
-Foxface
-Raccoon Butterfly fish

Predator
-Triggerfish
-Rays (lol thatd be cool)
-Puffers

Etc.
Thanks!

Yes. More information is needed. How large are these tanks going to be?
It will be exciting to see them come along. Be sure to start your Tank Showcase thread for each. Good luck!

Neither of the tanks are going to be under 250 gal.
I just wanted to know what kind of fish i could put together that would look nice in each kind of tank :p

In the reef,go with tangs,antheias,and such.Dont think I would put a raccoon butterfly,they tend to like the taste of corals.

For the predator tank,eels are cool,so are triggers and puffers.If the tanks big enough,a grouper.

Back