Controller/ATO/Pump questions

RyanG

Reef enthusiast
What controller do you all use/recommend. Im looking for something to control my lights and pump for feeding times. If it had a temp controller built in that would be swell too.

Also looking for a VERY reliable ATO.

Then finally I need a transfer pump to push water up from the basement to the DT, submersable preferably. I suppose I could use a large mag drive but I think the head would kill the pump pretty fast.

Suggestions please.

I'm using an AquaController Jr right now.And I like it.But its a pain in the a$$ to set up.But it'll control my lights,can be used for a wave maker,control a calcium reactor(which I'm working on right now).
For and ATO I'm using a Tsumni AT-1.Its worked flawless for the past year.

The Aqua Jr. Yote has is the one John(moderator) recommended for me.I believe you have to move up to the Aqua III if you want to control float switches.

I'm using a Reef Fanatic ATO,works flawlessly for over a year now.About $90 for the controller/float switches and another $15 for the pump/tubing.I bought mine at Premium Aquatics.

Im thinking of DIYing an ATO from a peristaltic pump when fatman gets me the parts list, I actually like to get two of them for dosing two part due to the pumps accuracy.

Back