DVD Year

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
Last edited:
Sounds like a great plan. it looked like there was a big difference in the number of cds between the different choices? more information or newer information, tough choice! Id say go ahead and at least get the par meter ordered, you like to do research so I would trust you to make a educated decision on the dvds, plus either way if they suck you know im gonna give you a hard time anyway!:mrgreen:

My vote would to be get the higher quality PAR meeter and get the newer 2005 (Cheaper) DVDs.

My reasoning is 3 different people have recommended that PAR meter and on the DVDs I believe will probably be close to the same information so just get the newer cheaper ones.

Just my .02

I have been doing more research and should note the cheaper unit above is a Lux meter and the more expensive one is an actual PAR meter.

For what it's worth, I would agree we should get the more expensive par meter and the '05 dvd's. That seems like the best investment for the clubs money. I would hate for us to buy the cheapest light meter we can find and then find out it sucks or doesn't last. These are supposed to be purchases that the club will bennifit from for some time to come.

I would also like for us to get a club logo established and get the screening work done for shirts. I think the club money should pay the "set-up" fee associated with getting shirts printed and then each member pays for the shirts. That way we can get t-shirts, golf shirts or wife beater undershirts printed. Just whatever floats you boat.

Just my .02

So patrick, how bigs this boat you speak of? Id like to know so I can figure what it would take to float it!:bounce:

The PAR meter and the DVDs have been ordered.

I'll adjust the balance for the PAR meter once it get it as I don't know the shipping cost yet, but the unit was $219.

Brandon

Sounds good man! thanks for handleing this as my schedule is so hecktick with all the press conferences and trips to camp david!:Cheers: :bowdown:

Back