Chat-town Reefers

RyanG

Reef enthusiast
Reaction score
So what give guys? Havent heard anything from most of you since January when I joined the site and now a few of you have returned and it seems like everyday there is another one or two. So whats the deal. Just being nosey.

WELCOME BACK ANYWAYS!

You know how the moderators have that "Moderator" badge under their name? Well, they have ones that say "Chattanooga Reefer".

Well we used to have our local club site here. Then one of our members bought club-zoa so we moved our local forum over there to help support him.

I can't speak for the other guys but for me I just got in a rut posting over there. I don't have a bunch of time to be on the computer. I have 3 young kids 4 1/2, 18 months and 5 months. So my time is sometimes limited. When Bryan (ironman) mentioned posting over here I thought man I miss that site. So I came back. This site was always a lot of fun for me. I still post on club-zoa ( now Reef2reef.com ) I just try to split my time up. You guys are so much fun - less anal than the other reef sites!!

come on biff...do it!! That is what I love about this site - you can be a little dirty and not get banned!!!

more fun experienced users is what I am looking for. Come on by the dozen!

Well, if what you're looking for is "users", you found them!!!

Just kidding guys ;)

Hi I am the guy who bought the "other" site. The club forum was moved over to my site because this forum was very undependable with who was running it at the time. Now looks like everything is in order and looks like a great place that is very dependable. If the club wants to come back here then that's fine with me. We try not to be "anal" but we are a family oriented site. I for one am never bored over at R2R. Good to see my local buddies posting here and getting out of the rut........................ ;)

Last edited:
utilizing both sites and offering discounts to members could always help business =)

Geesh Dave relax a little. When I referred to reef sites being "anal" I was talking about RC - Come on man you know I love R2R. But I do get in a rut posting and looking on just one site. I used to go to RC quit a bit but I only go there to check the knoxville club forum. I HATE their other forums - things are WAY too up tight over there. So now that I have revisited this site it gives me the change of pace I needed. The club nor I have never mentioned leaving R2R.

What do you mean discounts?? Am I missing out on something I don't know about!! ;)

Geesh Dave relax a little. When I referred to reef sites being "anal" I was talking about RC - Come on man you know I love R2R. But I do get in a rut posting and looking on just one site. I used to go to RC quit a bit but I only go there to check the knoxville club forum. I HATE their other forums - things are WAY too up tight over there. So now that I have revisited this site it gives me the change of pace I needed. The club nor I have never mentioned leaving R2R.

What do you mean discounts?? Am I missing out on something I don't know about!! ;)

Yea your right....I was being anal last night myself. It was late...sorry....

I missed this thread apparently! LOL!
Well I will have to let patrick speak for himself! He doesnt represent my feelings or beliefs at all! Hey dave are you listening? HEHE! I love you and would never say you were anal!!!!!! Are you listening! LOL!

I came back do to some personal club issues and finally being free of responsability to the club, I needed to distance myself from the club for awhile which meant taking a break from R2R until Things cool down. It has nothing to do with you dave at all you know that, and it has nothing to do with your site. you also know that. Im still gonna be around, just enjoying being back at living reefs right now. Its funny but every site has a different personality. like patrick said sometimes you just gotta mix it up!
Lets all hug and move on! HEHE!

nothing dude, we are all VERY good friends and ride eachother all the time. its all fun and sarcasm here! You will find it is very hard to understand us cause you never know if we are serious or not! Our sarcasm runs very deep! :mrgreen:

I can cope with that I might shock you with mine on occasion. Glad to have ya'll back

Thanks for the welcome Ryan! It is good to be back around these boards.

Bryan...You really are not helping any - As usuall!!! Thanks for trying though.

Back