Bulk Reef Supply group buy?

You always do get a discount once you do participate, but it is in between the retail price and the group buy price.

The skimmer is usually $369. You may get more of discount in a GB but not sure. I'll check Tuesday if we have one.

Well dang. I want the dual GFO/Carbon reactor, but that won't be back in stock until the end of next week at the earliest...............

They start on Tuesday and run to the following Monday, so sign up and it make make it. From what I can tell no harm if you don't buy anything.

Just sent Fast my info just in case they do get it in! kthnx!

How can you tell how long it will be before they are restocked on that item? It's tax return season, they might be even more depleted of stock next week. :P Can't they just backorder the things we are wanting that's out of stock and send it when it arrives? Or do they not work that way? If you guys want to wait I am not opposed. I'm easy to get along with LOL

No idea. I've only order a RO/DI unit from them, but I have wondered the same thing. Maybe they honestly don't know when they will be back in stock and wont do it.

How can you tell how long it will be before they are restocked on that item? It's tax return season, they might be even more depleted of stock next week. :P Can't they just backorder the things we are wanting that's out of stock and send it when it arrives? Or do they not work that way? If you guys want to wait I am not opposed. I'm easy to get along with LOL

Will I be able to get a discount on the following?

BRS filter bags

finnex heater

Ferric oxide

BRS glue

BRS coral propagation kit

Vortech mp10s

Radion

Radion hanging kit

Maxi-jet 1200

Would be more but a lot of stuff is out of stock...

Will I be able to get a discount on the following?

BRS filter bags

finnex heater

Ferric oxide

BRS glue

BRS coral propagation kit

Vortech mp10s

Radion

Radion hanging kit

Maxi-jet 1200

Would be more but a lot of stuff is out of stock...

You can order whatever is in stock. Just an FYI, the Eco-Tech stuff (Radion, MP10) will have absolutely no discount at all.

You can order whatever is in stock. Just an FYI, the Eco-Tech stuff (Radion, MP10) will have absolutely no discount at all.

So then there's no advantage to getting them during the group buy over getting them from marine depot??

all their items are the same price across the board, no matter where you go. They are a company that will not let vendors sell under, or above a price. So if you see the Radions for 725.00 at Marine Depot, you will see them for the same price EVERYPLACE else.

So fast, all I need to is to send you the email I have for my BRS account? How do I put the billing information in?

If I read it right, when the group buy starts BRS will send you an email and you just order through them and it will ship to you. No one here needs to know the billing information.

Robb

I can submit it right now! Just for you!

However, it won't start until Tuesday, so sounds to me like you won't have the card at the start.

Back