Blue tangs

Kwater

Chill
Why are they so hard to keep healthy. And by healthy I mean really good looking. Not beat up at all and no hole in the head at all. I plan to get a supper baby one. Like supper baby one to put in my soon to be 12 gallon nanno tank. Do they Luik that beat up in the wild. I plan to give it spectrum pellets. Live algie and sea weed from a special part in my refugium and silcon put on all the food. It that enough to keep it really healthy. Then when it gets big I ship it to a friend in hawii that let's it go in the ocean. Do blue tangs live in hawii?????

+1 dcan

Also, never release something from the tank back to the ocean. It can take parasites or other organisms to places that dont have natural preditors to that area. That can cause a huge devistation to the eco system there.

Also from what I have read, they have different food requirements when young compared to other tangs. They require more meaty foods as well as plankton and algae

just in case NDEPRATT decides to show up, I thought I'd have this ready for him :lol:

Attachments

• Tang%20Police.jpg
    Tang%20Police.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 191
Back