any intrest in a group buy

ok pm me your last name and the email address that you use to log into bulkreefsupply and i will get this started.

And don't forget, if you have not opened an account with them you need to do so before the GB begins.

James, can you PM your e-mail address so I can put you in the "Reffered by a Friend?" box?

I like how they have their own brand name "Reef Chili" coral food. =P

any1 use this?

I like how they have their own brand name "Reef Chili" coral food. =P

any1 use this?

It's great over bbq'd hot dogs, throw some onions and cheese on top, pop a beer and you're good to go. :mrgreen:

lets keep the emails and last names comming i only have 4 so far for the list

I know I signed up, but who else did so I know who and who not to bug? :mrgreen:

i have got
fast
tank
d2mini
ggnore- just need more info from him
kid
and me

Better get all over Dave, he's slacking on this. Of course, by him signing up and pming you that doesn't bring up his post count does it?

Still need Project, Donna, Dave, Cathic and tlsims..............get it going people or we send in the kid!

Better get all over Dave, he's slacking on this. Of course, by him signing up and pming you that doesn't bring up his post count does it?

No, but you know he'll PM James and then come in here and leave a post letting us know :mrgreen:

<----suffering from Post Count Envy :ugh: :sad: :lol:

Still need Project, Donna, Dave, Cathic and tlsims..............get it going people or we send in the kid!

Gonna show you my mean face:
thumbnail.aspx

:mrgreen:

Only 5 people?

So what kind of discount are we getting?

Ulta, i've used the reef chili and my corals went nuts for it.

yes we can so far we just dont have enough people yet so it may need to be put on hold for a fewmore days until we get at least the ten

Back