Am I crazy???

andersoned14

Reefing newb
I was looking at adding the flame angel and a yellow tang to my 90gal tank. The prices at my LFS are 80 and 50 so $130 for both. Then I was looking at Reefs2go and I could get all this for 150. Would I have problems QT both fish in a 20gal tank for a month and then adding them to the 90 at the same time?? What would you guys do?
here would be my shopping cart from reefs, everything else would go into my 29gal.

sku: F-ANGEL-FLAME

[SIZE=-2](remove)[/SIZE]
$32.99 $32.99
yellow%20.jpg
Yellow Tang
sku: F-TANG-YELLOW

[SIZE=-2](remove)[/SIZE]
$26.99 $26.99
hairymushroomcoral1.jpg
Hairy Mushrooms
sku: C-SHROOM-HAIRY

[SIZE=-2](remove)[/SIZE]
$8.99 $8.99
brain_green%20.jpg
Open Brain Coral
sku: C-BRAIN

[SIZE=-2](remove)[/SIZE]
$39.99 $39.99
cleaner_16_99.jpg
Cleaner Shrimp
sku: INV_SHR_CLEAN

[SIZE=-2](remove)[/SIZE]
$16.99 $16.99
purpgorgo_9_99.jpg
Purple Sea Whip- SM
sku: C-WHIP-PURPLE-SM

[SIZE=-2](remove)[/SIZE]
$9.99 $9.99
greenstar.jpg
Green Star Polyps
sku: C-POLYPS-STAR-GREEN

[SIZE=-2](remove)[/SIZE]
$9.99 $9.99
fightconch_2.jpg
Fighting Conch Snail
sku: INV_SN_FIGHTCONCH

[SIZE=-2](remove)[/SIZE]
$4.99 $4.99

the prices didn't line up right but that is the list. total with free shiping is $150.92 If something on the list would be a bad choice let me know I could change things as long as it stays over 150 which we all now is easy to do.

I think those prices from your LFS are crazy high ... at my LFS Flame angels are $25-40 and Yellow tangs are go between $30-40.

The prices for reefs2go seem much more reasonable

A Flame angel and a Yellow Tang are both $30-$40 fish IMO...that's generally the going rate around here. Both very common fish...I could see $50-$60 for an adult yellow tang,but that's the limit IMO...

well I put the order in it should be here WED so no pics I have nothing now. List is a little diff since the wife put her two cents in but close no major changes. Different color brain and another tri-color ric, no snail. Will update when it shows up. Most likley 2PM WED.:bounce:

Back